Forums de GTA Légende

Echange de Gamertag

Archives des forums supprimés par les modérateurs.

Echange de Gamertag

Messagede Kalerney le 18 Juin 2010, 15:05

Venez ici pour donner votre gamertag pour qu'on puisse s'ajouter entre ami ;)
Le miens : Kalerney.
Kalerney
Newser

Re: Echange de Gamertag

Messagede morgan21 le 19 Juin 2010, 14:29

Mon gamertag: morgan21800
morgan21
Fayot

Whats up

Messagede jasonyo le 23 Jan 2011, 10:28

I’m not going to attempt and sway you in here, but the Sports Betting Champ could just be the precise issue you’ve been searching for to help you along with your bets… The truth is you’re never ever going to win 100% of the bets that you simply place. It’s just an unrealistic dream. But 97%? That’s a distinct matter… I’m not here to sell it to you. I just do not have the time to sell, sell, sell so I’m just going to lay it all out for you to see for yourself… What is the Sports Betting Champ?
jasonyo

Whats up

Messagede jasonyo le 23 Jan 2011, 10:32

Do you suffer from severe heartburn and acid reflux? Effectively let me just tell you correct now, I know it’s a discomfort - literally. Reality IS: A lot of of us suffer from acid reflux. It’s a horrible feeling and, in severe cases, can even cease you from receiving on together with your day-to-day life… Now, I’m not here to attempt and sell you a thing, I’m here to put all my cards on the table and tell you every little thing I know about this product. So what's Heartburn No More Review?
jasonyo

Re: Echange de Gamertag

Messagede Yanover le 23 Jan 2011, 13:26

Je bloque ce sujet ... Y'a un topic entier pour les gamertag. Je pense que vous l'avez remarqué vu la date du topic :D
Yanover
Modérateur

Retourner vers Archives